Trinh Foundation Australia works to assist the Vietnamese people to establish Speech Therapy as a profession in their country. We collaborate with our Vietnamese partners to create ...
You can volunteer for Trinh Foundation in a number of ways – and you don’t have to leave the country, if you don’t want to. We are always looking for volunteers, to travel to Vietnam ...
TFA works in partnership with a number of educational and clinical institutions throughout Vietnam to deliver on our mission of bringing speech therapy to Vietnam ...
Congratulations also to Dr Ben Pham, TFA Director Dr Sarah Verdon and Professor Sharynne McLeod who were wonderful ambassadors for the development of Speech and Language Therapy in Vietnam when they presented at IALP Conference. Their following presentations highlighting work being carried out in Vietnam.
1. Pham, B. & McLeod, S. – Assessing Vietnamese children’s intelligibility and speech sounds.
2. Pham, B. & McLeod, S. – Transcription of tone.
3. Verdon, S. et al. – Development and validation of the Vietnamese Language Screener.
4. McLeod, S., Verdon, S., Wang, C., & Tran, V. H. – Factors supporting language maintenance amongst the Vietnamese community in Australia.
5. Tran, V. H., Verdon, S., McLeod, S., & Wang, C. – Maintaining children’s home languages to support communicative participation (poster).
The Da Nang University of Medical Technology and Pharmacy version of the TFA Clinical Placement Manu... read more
Our database contains the locations of over 33 speech therapists and clinics located in Vietnam.
How Vietnam’s first 33 graduate speech therapists are helping the people who need them.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER