Trinh Foundation Australia works to assist the Vietnamese people to establish Speech Therapy as a profession in their country. We collaborate with our Vietnamese partners to create ...
You can volunteer for Trinh Foundation in a number of ways – and you don’t have to leave the country, if you don’t want to. We are always looking for volunteers, to travel to Vietnam ...
TFA works in partnership with a number of educational and clinical institutions throughout Vietnam to deliver on our mission of bringing speech therapy to Vietnam ...
If you are a therapist working with Vietnamese speaking audiences please use these resources and let us know how they have worked for you, how you have adapted them and any other feedback.
The Paediatric Special Interest Group for Speech Therapists in Vietnam created these patient handouts that include strategies to facilitate language development in children. They intended them to be given to families of children with language delay or disorder in coordination with needs-based assessment and intervention specific to the needs of the child. Not all strategies may be relevant for every child with language delay/disorder. (These are in Vietnamese only)
1. Sit on the floor –1 NGOI TREN SAN
2. Do it again – 2 LAM LAI LAN NUA…VA LAN NU
3. Let him be the boss – 3 De con ban lam xep
4. Talk simply – 4 Noi chuyen don gian
5. Teach don’t test – 5 Hay day. Dung kiem tra
6. My turn your turn – 6 Toi luot me bo – Toi luot con
7. Don’t bug me with questions – 7 Dung lam con buc voi nhung cau hoi
8. Copy your child – 8 Bat chuoc tre
9. Play like a child – 9. CHƠI ĐÙA NHƯ MỘT ĐƯA TRE
10. Say what happens – 10 NOI VE DIEU DANG XAY RA
11. Give her time – 11 DÀNH THỜI GIAN CHO CON BẠN
12. Make time for play – 12 DANH THOI GIAN DE CHOI
Developed by University of Newcastle students, with help from Vietnamese speech pathologists.
English and Vietnamese versions
Developed by University of Newcastle students, with help from speech therapy team at Da Nang University of Medical Technology and Pharmacy.
Warning Signs for Early Childhood Development – ECDWS Brochure-English
Các dấu hiệu cảnh báo trong Sự phát triển của Trẻ Giai đoạn – ECDWS Brochure-Vietnamese
English and Vietnamese versions of Strategies to Assist your Child with Communication Development
Pamphlet- 18months – Pamphlet- 18 months_ENG
Pamphlet- 3 years Pamphlet-3-years_ENG.docx
Pamphlet -6 years Pamphlet-6-years_ENG
Translated from the Journal of Clinical Practice in Speech Language Pathology, Vol 18, issue 3, 2016. With the permission of Speech Pathology Association of Australia
1. Sự khởi đầu cho các hợp tác nghiên cứu v i sự tham gia của những chuyên viên Âm ngữ trị liệu đầu tiên của Việt Nam
2. Những lợi ích về mặt chuyên môn và về mặt cá nhân của việc tình nguyện: Các góc nhìn từ các giám sát viên lâm sàng đối với học viên chuyên ngành Âm ngữ trị liệu Việt Nam tại Việt Nam.
Translated from the Journal of Speech, Language and Hearing Research, Vol 62, issue 5, 2019. With the permission of American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
This is a translation of an article published by Taylor & Francis in Speech, Language and Hearing on 04 April 2019, available online:
The video and workbook on this page are designed for use by speech and language therapists and other professionals working to support people with communication swallowing in Cambodia, Ghana and Vietnam.
The above picture shows Kate Margetson and Dr. Cao Bích Thủy (Head of Rehabilitation Department, Da ... read more
Our database contains the locations of over 33 speech therapists and clinics located in Vietnam.
How Vietnam’s first 33 graduate speech therapists are helping the people who need them.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER